Saturday, November 19, 2005

Battle on Friday Nov. 18, 2005

Spac3M0nk3y and myself (Flong) got to do some battling in the Slaughterhouse server. The battle was intense and we actually won and unbelievable game despite the US team armor whoring like no tomorrow. I also played around with the Spec Ops kit some more because I was getting fed up with all the armor. Got some pretty good C4 kills that Spac3M0nk3y applauded me for. I was up to my usual sniping and gained several ranks on the sniper leaderboard. I think I'm up to around 67 or 68 after tonights gaming. I later on ventured to the US Hammer Division server which I've been playing a whole lot of lately. Had some okay games. Once again ran into armor whores...(what can you expect). I did have a pretty good knife fight with a dude. No shock paddle kills tonight. I'm thinking about writing up a guide to shock paddle kills. Spac3M0nk3y always wonders how I can do it so well. I've shock paddled entire squads before so I must know something. I'll be working on some pointers and tips that might be of use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home