Sunday, November 20, 2005

Battle on Nov. 19, 2005

Well it was just me playing alone today. I was in the US_Hammer Division server again. The games there seem to be a bit more challenging and exciting then other servers. Had some really good games playing purely medic. Picked up a couple of golds and a bronze. One game I topped 100 with 70 teamwork points. During this one battle, I had this awesome series of events where I dove in and shock paddled a guy and then revived 4 other guys around me. Very glad to have gotten my shock paddle on.

4 Comments:

Blogger Phi Nguyen said...

I actually witnessed this for myself. It was breathtaking.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Phi Nguyen said...

We are planning on playing tonight (Nov. 21st) starting around 9-10pm.

Spread the word.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Flong said...

Dude...did you send everyone the link? And I still need their emails.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Phi Nguyen said...

You have Dan's and my email. Hook it up!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home