Thursday, November 24, 2005

Several battles on Nov. 23-24

The results have been mixed. Have had some really awesome games especially on the 23rd. Felt almost god-like sniping guys averaging 30 kills each game. Occasionally hitting some major armor whore games that make things not so since they just camp out. Been to sick to really document it all and play my finest. I managed to put up some numbers and gain several more rankings for the sniper rifle. I'm pretty close to getting into the top 60 and under range. Oh and picked the Special Forces expansion. It's alright I suppose. Spac3M0nk3y seems to be having hardware issues with it though. Although I think the expansion is cool and all, I find it off that they introduced the new weapon kits the the standard game. I'm sniping and all of the sudden my screen goes all haywire and it's like...uh...what the crap. Personally I think those additional items should be only for the Special Forces maps rather than your standard maps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phi Nguyen said...

Only a few of the Spec. Op. Exp. weapons are available in the original BF2 maps. Flash bang and a few others. Nothing that throws the balance either way (as far as I know). If anything, things like the flash bangs are a welcome addition. Maybe people will start using real strategy with their weapons instead of jumping around with the n00b tube.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home